BOWEN OFFICE CAMPUS
in association with HMA and CCM
HMA and CCM lead the design of the refurbishment/ extensions of the 1950's Bowen House and 1960's Charles Fergusson office tower for then owners AMP , to create an integrated office campus of approx. 80,000m2. Ken Davis lead the HMA/CCM integrated fitout design team for the Head Offices of the Ministry of Social Development to accommodate 1800 staff in 35,000m2 of space.